Last Updated: 3/24/2020
To our valued customers,
Due to the COVID-19 stay-at-home order issued by Governor Ige, our office & showroom are temporarily closed. We are still fulfilling product orders & are here to support your business through this difficult time.
Please note that our Hawaii Island operations have adjusted as follows:
- Will-call hours are Tues & Thurs, 10am – 2pm. Orders must be placed via phone or email at least 1 hour in advance. Please ring bell for pickup.
- Kona deliveries will be made Tuesdays. Hilo deliveries will be made Wednesdays. In accordance with social distancing, no contact should be made between our delivery driver & your staff. You may request photo confirmation of delivery.
- Your order may arrive to you via FedEx depending on delivery loads. Please allow 2 days for delivery.
- No signatures are required at this time.
- We encourage you to pay online using the link provided in your emailed invoice. You may also request a credit card authorization form to be kept on file for payment.
Our Maui and Oahu operations remain largely unchanged.
- For samples & price inquiries, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org , or give our office a call. We are happy to provide you with any product samples you may need via FedEx delivery.
- You can email orders to email@example.com, or give our office a call. For will-call pickup, please allow a minimum of 1 hour for order preparation.
- Will-call hours will be 9am-3pm, Mon-Thurs, 9am-2pm Friday.